Thursday, December 03, 2009

Day 215 & 216: I tried drugs.

Date: 4 April 2009

Swie Han drove me out of Amsterdam to visit any city. I cant remember the name of it but it was beautiful. While at that city, I tried some of the local delights. One of it was this pancake. NICE!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

An old time Dutch bridge.

Photobucket

Traditional Dutch Dress.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Traditional Dutch Shoes.

Photobucket

Photobucket

I also tried the Harring fish. Delicious.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Since the sun is finally out after a long and dark winter, everyone was out in their boat partying!!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Look!!! Who was here before????

Photobucket

I like this shirt. Very funny. It read vegetarian and it has a weeds logo. Haha. Now you know why she is a vegetarian?

Photobucket

Photobucket

Dutch Cheese!!

Photobucket

After a short day trip here, we drove back to Amsterdam. I was suppose to attend a flash-mob pillow fight in Amsterdam but missed it as we got back to Amsterdam too late. Oh well, never mind. We were back home, caught 2 movies before we went out clubbing. We cycled to club. Haha.. Nice right? And oh, one of the movie we watch was "Vicky, Christina, Barcelona". A very nice movie. Makes me wanna go to Barcelona very much!! Should I?

Photobucket


Date: 5 April 2009

Swie Han pillion me out on his bicycle to Vondel park for a relaxing day.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Took this shot along the way.

Photobucket

Ofcourse we were not the only one around. Many others were doing the same.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Afterwhich they left and I went back to explore more of Amsterdam.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Hard Rock Cafe, Amsterdam.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Wanna play chess? Normal or XL??

Photobucket

More of this SIN CITY. Sex Museum.

Photobucket

Gay shop.

Photobucket

Lots of people were trying to sell me drugs on the streets even though there were proper drug shops like this.

Photobucket

Need something kinky to wear?

Photobucket

Photobucket

You can watch people doing it live for you as a show.

Photobucket

Or you can watch dvd like these. I find it quite funny that they have "Priates of the Carribean" Version in XXX. This is a hot seller!!!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Thats night, I went to to the coffeeshop to had my first spacecake!!! The feeling was.... was.....

Photobucket

The feeling was interesting. I was told that spacecake will amplify your emotions. Which means to say that if you feel happy, you will be even happier. However, if you feel sad, you will feel super sad. I was told to eat it slowly as the effect does not come so fast. This was to prevent overdose.

After finishing a whole spacecake, I still feel nothing. Then came a guy who sat beside him and he offered me a smoke. I took it. I thought it was just harsh but it turned out to be marijuana!! After two puffs, I started to feel that I was floating. And so I stopped.

I told myself its time to go back. And so I cycled back. And as I cycled back the effect of the space cake started to kick in. As the wind blew, I felt super super cold. I was shivering. The spacecake is now amplifying my feelings. But it only lasted for awhile and I feel normal again. Thats it. I thought. But I was wrong.

I got to the toilet to pee but after awhile I realised that I started stoning. I felt very awake, but had no energy at all. I also became very sensitive to my surroundings as if I am an animal. I started to hear thing very properly. Footsteps seems loud. The sound of the keys seems loud. I felt as if I am a wolf who was very aware of its surroundings but at the same time I felt as if I was a mouse as I was very scared. Scared Of what? I also dont know.

Anyway, it was a night of strange feelings that I cant put them down into words. Needless to say, I had a very very hard time falling asleep. Imagine if I was not at home but was out somewhere drinking or partying, my feeling would be super different. I would definitely be super high. Now I finally know why people take drugs. I finally know why is it called spacecake. I really felt as if I was floating, floating in space perhaps.

But no worries friends. Been there, done that. Will not touch it again. :)

*Click HERE to return to the Main Page of The Cold Journey.*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home