Friday, November 20, 2009

Day 206: Brussels

Date: 26 MARCH 2009

Since I am already in Europe, I have decided to go around visiting a few of my friends who are in Europe. So Clayton and I decided to make a trip to Brussels, Belgium to visit Sabrina. Leonard was suspose to come with us but he back up last minute due to school work.

Photobucket

In the bus, on the way to Manchester Airport.

Photobucket

The bus ride to the airport was quite long and since I have got nothing to do, I was browsing through my SMSes. Then I saw this funny sms which Clayton sent me a couple of weeks ago when I left for Switzerland. Its hilarious. He is very BO LIAO!!

Photobucket

Touched down in Belgium.

Photobucket

Since Sabrina was still at work when we reached Brussels, we went roaming about the city. The first thing we saw was a wall full of posters which was outside the train station. And since now we are two travelling, we can do some camwhore!! Wahahaa... Lots of people were looking at us but we dont care.

Me kissing the girl.

Photobucket

Licking her butt.

Photobucket

Clayton pretending to be her.

Photobucket

Tried to take some "artistic" shot.

Photobucket

Photobucket

A huge loudhailer at the junction of the streets. Not knowing what it was, I went ahead and made a loud "announcement". Hahaha... Later we figured out that it might be for the traffic police to use for controlling the traffic... Opps...

Photobucket

Not long after we were approached by a "tourist" who asked me to help him take photo. Why "tourist"? Cause he is pretending to be one. First he dont even have a proper camera, then he asked me to photograph him with a bus stop. Isnt it lame? I was already on my guards. Then just as i finish taking the photo for him, another guy came up saying he is a policeman, very quickly showed his pass and kept it and then asked to see my passport. IT MUST BE A SCAM!!!

Haahahah.. wanna trick me? Not so easy. I simply just turned over to Clayton and asked him to walk off with me, leaving both of them looking lost. Hahaha.... I have already encountered a few scams along the way for the pass few months. This is not going to get me!!!

Brussels was wet and gloomy. We spent most of the time seeking for shelter but still managed to capture a few shots of the grand square (or was it grand palace?).

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Whats Belgium famous for? BEER!!

Photobucket

And also chocolates!!! and waffles!! YUMMY!!! Clayton simply just indulge himself in all the sweet stuffs.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Then it got dark and even colder and wetter. We went hiding in the subway station for warm while waiting for Sabrina to knock off.

Photobucket

Finally, she finish work and gave us directions to her place. While waiting for the bus. It was damn freaking windy cold.

Photobucket

She has got a really cosy house!!

Photobucket

Whats next? Its dinner time.

Photobucket



*Click HERE to return to the Main Page of The Cold Journey.*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home