Sunday, November 15, 2009

Day 198: Pub Crawl

Date: 18 MARCH 2009

Today is my last day in Dublin. Feeling sad and dont wish to leave. Even though I have only been here for a week or so, I felt as if I have already been here for months. The people that I got to know, the great company I had, the superb fun, priceless. It was an international gathering from all continents. Nevertheless, there is an end to every story. At least it was an happy ending.

Did nothing much. When I woke up, people were already leaving. These mexican guys were leaving.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

And so were these germans.

Photobucket

Photobucket

My host already left the place even before we wake up. But it was so nice of her to leave us some "couchsurfing food" :)

Photobucket

This was where I sneaked in and out for the last couple of nights.

Photobucket

Joined a couple of CS'ers for a museum tour but we all ended up enjoying the sun as it is quite rare for Dublin to be sunny.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

She is a military police and she is based in Iraq!!!

Photobucket

Then when it was about after office hours, I made my way over to Andrew's house as he was going to host me for tonight. Along the way I bumped into another CS'er. See, thats why I feel that I have been here for long and I dont wish to leave. I feel connected to Dublin.

Andrew has a huge balcony with an awesome view which left me saying nothing but WOH!!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Andrew's cat.

Photobucket

The last event for this CS Paddy's Day week was a Pub Crawl. It means going from pub to pub, staying at each pub for a time of about half an hour or so. Go in, order a drink, finished it and moved on. Since this was the last event, everyone enjoyed themselves and we all started exchanging contacts. I asked them to write their emails on my arm.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Whats a picture of a toilet bowl doing here?

Photobucket

Cause it was unique......??????


*Click HERE to return to the Main Page of The Cold Journey.*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home