Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Day 199 - 205: Rest and Relax

Date: 19 MARCH - 25 MARCH 2009

Got back to Manchester and did nothing much for a week. Rest and Relax.

Photobucket

I shaved my head clean a day before I left for this trip and I realised that it has been 206 days since I had a hair cut. That's a record for me and I will not cut till I get back to Singapore. I wanna See how nomad I can look. Haha...

Anyway, I realised that my hair does not grow evenly. While the back and the side are growing, my fringe does not seems to grow that fast.

Photobucket

So now I look like at some Japanese cartoon character. XIAO WAN ZI!!! Wahahahaha

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Anyway here is a secret photo of Clayton. Ever wonder how does he look at when he is fat? Well, in Manchester, with all the exam preparations and cold winter, he gets really FAT!!

Photobucket

OH NO!! He is so going to kill me... wahahahaha....


*Click HERE to return to the Main Page of The Cold Journey.*

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

It was rather interesting for me to read the post. Thanks for it. I like such themes and everything connected to this matter. I would like to read a bit more soon.

11:57 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It is certainly interesting for me to read this article. Thanx for it. I like such themes and everything that is connected to this matter. I would like to read more soon.

2:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home