Thursday, November 26, 2009

Day 211 & 212: Lazying Around

Date: 31 MARCH 2009

My last 2 days in Brussels was a lazy one. On 31 March, I spent the morning chilling out at Sabrina's place, enjoying the sun from the balcony.

Photobucket

Photobucket

And today was the day I finally signed up for facebook!! Haha.. After so many years, so many of my friends asked me to sign up for it but I refused. However, after embarking on this cold journey, I had made friends from all over the world and I realised that facebook is the best way to keep in touch with them!!

Photobucket

In the afternoon, we went out for a walk.

Photobucket

A unique way of showcasing

Photobucket

The people love the sun so much that they actually were went up to the rooftop to enjoy it.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Second last day, so must eat more of these delicious belgium waffles!!!

Photobucket

Photobucket

We then bought a bottle of red wine and made our way to CLayton's friend's apartment. A taiwanese living in Belgium.

Photobucket

And we had dinner there.

Photobucket


Date: 1 April 2009

Last day in Belgium. Since it was sunny, we went out to laze around the grand place. Sitting in the square, having belgium chocolates, belgium waffles, drinks, etc. Lying on the old cobble ground.... People watching.. And we were not alone.. Many others were doing the same.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Looking up underneth my cap.

Photobucket

Love this shot I took for Clayton.

Photobucket

Ask him to take for me but the feel is different. hmm... sad.... Not as nice...

Photobucket


*Click HERE to return to the Main Page of The Cold Journey.*

1 Comments:

Anonymous Phiyornah said...

The one your friend took of you is nicer lo! XD Maybe its the nicer scenery behind you la.

12:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home