Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Day 88: Should I be Gay?

Date: 28 Nov 2008.

I realised that most cars in europe always does a head in parking and if they were parked parallel along the roadside, they would park it half on the road and half on the walkway.

Photobucket

Since the market square is in the center of the town, I will have to passby it no matter where I want to go. And whenever I passby this place, I cant help it but to take a few more shots.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Oh oh.. I cant remember what is this.

Photobucket

Anyway, I paid a visit to the Wawel Castle. It is the very symbol of Poland's identity. How can I miss it? However, most places within the castle does not allow photography and so I can only share with you whats around the castle.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Love this shot.

Photobucket

They really have interesting water drainage pipe dont they?

Photobucket

First, I went to the Royal Chambers which does not allow photography. Then I went to the Crown Treasury and Armoury. This sword is the treasure!!!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Its good to see that the sun is shinning bright!! I have to enjoy it while it is still there.

Photobucket

The Wawel catherdal, right beside the castle is also a place not to be missed. The Sigismund Bell, Crypt of St Leonard abd the Royal Crypts are among the few that lies within.

This is the Sigismund Bell Tower.

Photobucket

This is the massive iron door to the Catherdal.

Photobucket

Hanging at the entrance is bone of a prehistorical animal. It is believe that so long as the bone remains here, so willl this catherdal. It is said to have magical powers.

Photobucket

This is me at the incredible entrance.

Photobucket

I went up the bell tower for a fantastic view of the city.

Photobucket

Here are some photos taken along the way in the tower.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Then, the Crypts.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

From the castle you also have a good view of the city river.

Photobucket

Photobucket

More views of the castle and its surrounding.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

After visiting the castle, I went wondering around for awhile. Saw this bike. Numberplate: Poland, EU. Guess they are proud to be polish and also part of the EU.

Photobucket

I went to visit a couple more churches. Saw this at one of the church which I think is quite interesting. The priest seems to be blessing this guy in the center and then it is wet. But there were no tap or whatsoever.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Then in the evening, I ended up in the Jewish district.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Since nights falling, I had to make my way back. Saw this hostel long the way. After being in ex soviet countries for so long, the name of this hostel sounds funny to me.

Photobucket

HAHA.

Photobucket

Like I said, passing by the Market Square is inevitable. Woah!! The Xmas market is now open. Let see what they have for sales.

Photobucket

Want your name on a horseshoe? Yes you can.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

City walls with lights.

Photobucket

Photobucket

When I got back "home", my host, Barbara asked me if I want to go Club hopping with her. I said ok. Since there is no cover charge, lets do it. Here are some photos takenin a club.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Hey look!! That girl is HOT!! I mean she is hot hot not hot hot. She is so hot that she is sweating like mad. HAHAHA....

Photobucket

Hmmm... I never had luck with straights and I never know why. Back in Singapore, a gay try to hook up with me in zouk. In thailand, ladyboys always come to me. In Ukraine, some lesbians came and talked to me. And now in Poland, within 5 mins after I got here, a gay came over and tried to get to know me.

Maybe I should just be gay. I would be way better. HAHA. NOT! I cant imgaine myself being a gay. I still prefer the oppposite gender. Sorry!! I am not into guys!!

Oh and you know what? The gay who came and tried to know me, he is no ordinary person. His dad is the most powerful person in the police force here. My host's friend told me. He know him.

Anyway these are the party crew for the night. Here's Barbara, my host.

Photobucket

This is me.

Photobucket

And this is Barbara's friend.

Photobucket


*Click HERE to return to the Main Page of The Cold Journey.*

1 Comments:

Anonymous Lonely Lifeless Girl said...

Ar! If you were to become gay, i think it will be funny, i guess it's your style that makes "un straight" people approach you because you are different & they like "special" people.

11:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home