Thursday, December 25, 2008

Season's Greetings!!

MERRY XMAS MY FRIENDS/READERS!!!

Hello everybody!! How is everyone? How was your Xmas eve? What did you do? Partying? Drinking? Hanging out with friends? Spent it with family? Or were you working? No matter how you spent it, I hope that you have a great time. Besides, it only happens once a year. Treasure it.

As for me, I am in Finland and I am having the first white Xmas of my life!! YEAH!! HOORAY!!

And you know what? Not only am I in Finland, I had also crossed the Artic Cirle to go to the Santa Claus Village to meet the old guy. Yeah man, I went across the Artic Circle. And I made a few new friends there.

They are Mr Snowman.
Photobucket

Mr Elf.

Photobucket

Mr Reindeer.

Photobucket

Mr Huksy.

Photobucket

And ofcourse, the man who lives in this village. Santa Claus. He even said that I had been a good boy this year and so he is going to give me a big Xmas gift!

Photobucket

If you don't believe in fairytales, you better start to. Because being here, it seems that time had rewinded and then frozen. I felt that I am back in my childhood days, where there is nothing to worry about. Just having the time of my life.

Once again, MERRY XMAS, HAPPY BOXING DAY AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

May we all live happily ever after.........


:)


p/s: Wanna see more of this beautiful place? Stay with me as I go through My COLD JOURNEY!!


*Click HERE to return to the Main Page of The Cold Journey.*

2 Comments:

Blogger Annaphor said...

Loh! Your blog is so interesting, especially now that you've gotten to Kyrgyzstan! And it's amazing that you finally made it to Lapland! It must be an amazing place to spend Christmas! Where else have you been in Finland? What are your plans for the rest of your travels?
Happy New Year! Mike and I are currently in Tashkent and heading to Kazakhstan tomorrow. We've really been enjoying our 2 week vacation and I really wish I had months and months to travel like you've had! All the best to you,
Onnellista Uutta Vuotta! (Happy New Year in Finnish :) What do you think of the Finnish language? It's pretty crazy, huh?)

7:39 PM  
Blogger ZeeVinCeZ said...

Hey!! Nice to hear from you. How are you?

Lappland is indeed a very amazing place. I really love it here so much that I had already been here for 9 days. I was in Helsinki too other than Rovaniemi.

I am now staying in a house in the woods. Amazing. They even own their own lake.

WOAH!!!

Enjoy your travel ok. XIN NIAN KUAI LE (Happy New Year in Chinese) and yes, their language is very interesting.

Hear form you soon.

10:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home