Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Day 46: Immigration Problem

I went back to the migration police again today to tell them that they had made a mistake in registering me. I told them that they had short changed me 9 days of my stay here in Kazakhstan and I asked if they can change it. They told me yes but I had to pay like I did for my first registeration. I was shock. Why should I pay for something which is not my mistake? Though it ws not alot of money to pay but still I dont think it was right for me to pay again. And so I decided that I should cross over to another country soon.

I received a surprise call in the evening. It was from the motorclub. They asked me if I am interested to go for an ATV ride to the mountains tomorrow. HEY Why not?! I asked them if we can go on motorcycle but they told me that there will be snow and so it will be better to go on an ATV as it can handle the snow better. Sounds like a great idea. ATV or motorcycle, I am still riding in Kazakhstan. YEAH!!! I am so excited now.

Its friday night. Velariya went out on a date. Her brother went out for a date too. I am now alone in their house. How I wish I have a date too.


*Click HERE to return to the Main Page of The Cold Journey.*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home