Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Day 44: Almaty Again

After being on the train for more than 24hours, I finally got back to Almaty. Bid goodbye to this cute little boy and I made my way out of the train.

Photobucket

I was surprise to find the lady who was able to speak alittle english waiting for me outside the train. She asked me where I wanted to go, and then took me to the bus stop and make sure that I boarded the right bus before she left. She also told the bus conductor the place where I wanted to alight so that the bus conductor can inform me when I reach my destination. Very kind of her.

I went back to Velariya's place. It was very nice of her to let me stay there again. That night, her brother made dinner for us. It was delicious. His cooking made me realised that it is not the expensive ingredients that make the food taste good. It is the seasoning that matters. Simple yet delicious.


*Click HERE to return to the Main Page of The Cold Journey.*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home