Sunday, May 03, 2009

Day 110 & 111: Ice Skating.

DAY 110
Date: 20 DEC 2008


Other than me and a few other guests, 5 chinese came today. It was funny because they seemed to be glued to the heater the moment they came in. Guess they must be freezing outside.

Photobucket

So I joined in, just for fun.

Photobucket

I did not really do much today. Only went to the old town for a while.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Nice looking lady.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Saw an open air ice skating rink. Suddenly feel like ice skating too. But dont want to do it alone so ended up not doing it.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Went back to my host's place and spent alot of time looking for someone to host me in my next destination. Finland was where I was going. But due to the fact that Xmas's coming, most Finnish were either traveling themselves or they just want to spend time with their family. So I had a real difficult time finding a host. Eventually, after spending heaps of time online for the past few days, I finally found a host in Helsinki!! YES!!! But I still need a host in Rovaniemi. HELP!!

Anyway, we were celebrating someone's bithday today and so we decided to whoop up a feast. Thats us preparing to cook.

Photobucket

Photobucket

We had rabbit and many other delicious food. And..... dont mess around with me when I am eating.

Photobucket

This Lamb's leg is MINE!! WAHAHAHA!!

Photobucket

DAY 111
Date: 21 DEC 2008


Wanted to leave for Finland today but was too lazy to move my ass. Wahaha.. So I stayed one more day in Tallinn. Took more pictures of this community house.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

The chinese made dinner tonight. It had been a lOooooooong time since I had a meal like this. A proper chinese meal. RICE!!!! oh.... mY...... I felt at home.

Photobucket

Photobucket

It is Dong1 Zhi4 today. Joey wanted to make Tang1 Yuan2 but cant find the right ingredients. So she ended up making red bean soup instead.

Photobucket

Then after dinner, we went Ice skating under the stars!! :) Sweet!! With the snow everywhere and Xmas carols playing in the air, I really felt its Xmas time!!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Since I am leaving for Finland tomorrow. It is now time for me to do my summary again.

Number of days in Estonia: 4 days

Total amount spent: SGD$99.54 or USD$70

And this is how the Estonian Kroon looks like.

Photobucket

See you in my next leg!!!


*Click HERE to return to the Main Page of The Cold Journey.*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home