Thursday, February 26, 2009

Day 73: Lets go Clubbing!

Yeah, like I mentioned in my previous post, we drank throughout the night till 10 am this morning. So we spent the rest of the morning sleeping. Woke up in the afternoon and went out for lunch.

This picture was taken at kevin's place before heading out. Cool Huh.

Photobucket

This picture was taken at the stairway of kevin's apartment. Like he mentioned, the higher we climb up the building, the more soviet it gets.

Photobucket

And whoever did this painting of the wall is definately lazy. Who paints over wallpapers anyway?

Photobucket

The day here is so short that the sky is dark again after we had our lunch. So we felt that its time to drink again. Haha.. Just kidding. Took photo with both of them as I will be leaving Odessa this evening.

Kevin and me.

Photobucket

Ramses and me.

Photobucket

Went back to Ramses's place to pack up my stuff. This is my comfty bed for the past few nights.

Photobucket

Dont know what is this but it looks funny to me.

Photobucket

After packing my stuffs, Ramses sent me to the train station. Here are some photos taken along the way.

Old soviet lift.

Photobucket

Ramses in the lift.

Photobucket

Take a look at the lift ceiling.

Photobucket

This is the building entrance to his apartment.

Photobucket

The block he lives in.

Photobucket

OK. We took a bus to the train station but because it was in the evening, it was peak hour at that time and there was quite abit of traffic. By the time I got to the train station, I was 1 minute late. Picked up my pace and ran to the track. I somehow got this bad feeling that I am going to miss my train and I was damn right. When I got to the track, all I saw was an empty track. WHERE IS THE TRAIN? It had left ofcourse. The train is always on time. DAMN!!

Few things came into my mind. Shit!! Waste money!! Must get a new ticket. And where do I sleep tonight?

Luckily Ramses say that he can host me for one more night. So accomodation is settled. Then He brought me to the ticket counter to get another ticket. Good thing he came with me. Ramses speaks russian so he told the staff that I missed my train and I got a 50% refund. I was kind of surprise that I had a refund even though it was my fault to have miss the train. So it is not that bad after all.

Then we went back to Kevin's place first as he lives in the city. There I took a nap. So tired. I only slept for a couple of hours plus all the drinking, oh my god. I really need to nap.

Photobucket

By the time I wake up, Kevin was all dressed up and ready to go for a party. WOh!! Drinking again. They were both going to a private funtion held by Ramses's University at a club. It is a students' party. They asked me if I want to come along. Since I missed my train, WHY NOT? Lets GO!! Hahaha...

Photobucket

I know what you are thinking. 3rd night of drinking? Yeah!! So this is me at the party.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Just look at the crowd!!! WOH!!! Everybody were enjoying themselves.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

We stayed till the club closed. After a hot party, everyone is now queuing up to get their coat/jacket to prepare for the cold and chilling night outside.

Photobucket

After a night of partying, I still remembered to take photos of nice pillars when I see them.

Photobucket

And also photo of nice cars.

Photobucket

It just shows that I did not drink enough. And that's true.


*Click HERE to return to the Main Page of The Cold Journey.*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home