Saturday, December 16, 2006

My Vietnam Ride is on Local Magazine

When one of the staff of Motor Culture Asia emailed me and ask if they could publish my ride in Vietnam in their next issue, I was shocked. I never thought that it would happen as i am just another biker. I had never thought that I had a chance to publish what i write in a magazine... This is the first time....

I hereby thank Motor Culture Asia for giving me this chance. Thank You!!

Motor Culture Asia is the only local bike magazine. It is our very own. So please support it!!












































































For more pictures of this ride, please go to the following link (copy and paste in the address bar):

http://www.singaporebikes.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=119664

For my past rides, please refer to the links under "My Past Rides" at the right side of the blog.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home