Friday, November 10, 2006

ZeeVinCeZ Motorcycle Diary - Part 4 - The Need For Speed

Come to think of it, since I had already gone so far, why not go all the way? And So i went to take my Class 2. I was prepared to take at least twice before I will pass. But to my surprise, I passed on my first attempt. HAHA..... Finally....

I went to buy a new bike, a brand new first hand bike for the first time.

Make: Yamaha
Model: YZF R1
Year: 2004
Ownership: Sept 2004 - Dec 2005



















This bike was really AWESOME. I loved it alot. This was also about the time when I started to go online forum to chat. And I got to know this batch of bikers who are really crazy. Thay are totally out of their mind. BUT that is what makes them fun to be with. I had spend most of my craziest fun time with them but I can never out do them. They are simply GREAT!!!!














So when the bike gets bigger, and the speed gets faster, and when you got to know a group of crazy bikers, The fun has just begun. You will start to CRAVE for the need of speed, and in order to do it, the speed goes underground...............

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home