Sunday, November 05, 2006

ZeeVinCeZ MotorCycle Diary - Part 1 - PERSEVERANCE!!!

Motorcycling NEVER come across my mind before. But for some unknown reasons, I went to learn how to ride a motorcycle when I turn 18. Later did I know that it has such a great impact on my life.

On 22 Sept 2000, I went down to BBDC to register myself for the class 2b course. This was the day when I hit the min age requirement. HAHA... I very Gan Jiong rite... I know... But i wanted to get my licence as soon as possible.

However, I think i wasnt cut out to be a biker. It took me min 2 tries to pass every lesson and there was this particular lesson which I only managed to pass it on the 4th try. =( And can you guess how many times I took my TP test? You wouldn't believe it. 7 times!!! But in total I booked 8 times TP[got 1 time i didn't go cause i was hospitalised(not due to biking k)]. I damn lousy right? haha.... But its ok. I took it as I was not ready to go on the road by my own. My time will come. No worries.

There was this girl whom I got to know at BBDC that time. She was also learning bike. I can still remember that she crashes her bike quite often during lessons and had injuries all over. BUT she pass her TP on the first try. hahaha... the most sad thing was that when I finally passed my class 2b which was about a year later, she was taking her class 2a TP already. hahaha....

Nevertheless, my day still came. =)

1 Comments:

Blogger passion4bikes said...

Dear ZeeVinCeZ

very encouraged by your stories about biking.

i am learning Class 2B in cdc. i year already and have not taken the Circuit Evaluation at L5. still practising in Circuit Revision.

your story about the girl who keeps crashing really inspire me to continue to learn biking despite feeling very demoralised cos my bike always stall when i change gear in pylon, crank and fig 8. i am very tense when changing gear in tighter lanes but alright in the bigger circuit. dunno why....maybe just feeling squeezy becos of the kerb so near....

just wanted to thank you for your blog cos it inspire me to keep trying for my class 2B....i just love bikes...

2:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home