Sunday, November 05, 2006

ZeeVinCeZ MotorCycle Diary - Part 2 - A Boy with his new Toy

I always wanted a chopper when I was still learning bike. Phantom, Shadow, Harleys.... They all look damn cool to me. But than after I got my licence, one of my friend ask me to get a sportsbike. He say sportsbike very fun, chopper very boring etc. But I insisted on chopper. But as we were shopping for bike, something caught my eye.

I saw this sportsbike which is not common in Singapore and it is quite big in size for a class 2b bike. Haha.. I love things that are not common, thats what make me feel unique. So I bought it.

Made: Suzuki
Model: RGV150
Top speed achieved: 180km/hr (with pillion in Singapore), 190km/hr (without pillion in Malaysia)

Ownership: Sept 2001- Aug 2003

























Initially I only wanted to use the bike as a transport but I soon fall in love with it. As what they say " I am now a boy, excited with his new toy."

I started to ride around Singapore at nights, visiting places all over mainly for good food and having fun on my bike. Soon, I begin to speed(that time still young, dont know what is call die, dont know the value of a licence). Going up to 180km/hr on ECP. And as the speed gets faster, the craving gets more. That was where the danger begins. I had my first mini accident at the infamous 99bends. However, boys are all the same. They fall, they get up and they carry on playing. HAHA.


---Me and my Bike---


---Burn Out---

---Trying to act Pro---


---Customizing the look of my Bike---


---My First Bike Buddy---



1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

now when u old mah! so u noe whad is die!! but i think ur old toy looks so beng!!

2:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home