Wednesday, November 08, 2006

ZeeVinCeZ Motorcycle Diary - Part 3 - Its time to upgrade.

When I first got my licence, I told myself that "dont worry, i will be a very safe rider. I will not squeeze in between lanes and cars, I will guai guai follow behind and queue." Yes, and its true. I really did that, But its only for the first few weeks. After that, everything go hay wire like nobody business.... hahaha.....

Alot of people, when they passed their class 2b, they will say that it is enough. But I tell you, its all nothing but a pack of lies. Most people will upgrade. I also told myself that a class 2b is more than enough, no need to go for class 2a or class 2. "No need la, Singapore so small, so many traffic light, get such a big bike for what, also cannot go fast. Aiya, dont waste money la." But 1yr+ later, I changed my mind. I make my way down to BBDC. Haha...

This time round, it is much easier for me. I managed to pass the TP on the 2nd try. Still not very good compare to most bikers, But it was a big improvement for me. And I change to a new bike the very next week after I got my Class 2a.

Made: Suzuki
Model: GSXR 400
Top speed achieved: 120km/hr only. Dont dare to try...Haha cause this is a very old bike. I sacred spoilt. =P
Paintwork: Corona Extra (Same as previous bike, only different colour)

Ownership: Aug 2003 - Sept 2004





























This bike is just a bigger version of my previous bike. Bigger in size, bigger in cc etc. Just that it is quite a old bike, so I dont wanna play with it too much.

The only CRAZY thing I did with this bike was this. On one fine saturaday morning. I woke up not knowing what to do that day. Than suddenly an idea struck my mind. I decided to ride to KL. Bear in mind that before this, the furthest I went was only to JB for petrol and its only once in a few months. I did not have a map, did not know how far are the distance apart from each petrol station, did not know how long it will take to go and come back, and did not know what to expect. I just went.

So end up, I took half a day to reach there, got "holland" within KL itself for about 2hrs and took another half a day to ride back. Spent the whole day on the bike and nothing else. Oh ya.. and it was raining very heavily when I rode back. I was all wet as I did not have rain coat.

HA!!! That was really something but I learn quite alot from it. SO, was i STUPID or what??

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home