Friday, November 10, 2006

ZeeVinCeZ Motorcycle Diary - Part 5 - The Need For Speed : Underground

"North South Highway,
Where the night is the day,

The roads are the Raceway"


This was told to me by one of my friends across the bridge up north. And think it is true. It is the paradise of all superbikers. It is the place to satisfy the need for speed. It is the underground paradise.

I still remembered that I had just finish running in my bike the day before I met them for the first time(the new bikers whom I made friend with on the forum). I had a shock of my life. They ride damn fast. 299km/hr Can you believe it? Ofcourse I did not manage to catch up with them. It was my first time on a superbike. When I reached up to 220km/hr, I already feel damn fast and so I let go of the throttle. It was the fastest speed I had rode in my life(at the point of time).

Below are some pics of us, where we rode all the way to Yong Peng on a sunday morning for Breakfast, Wan Tan Mee. The Yong Peng Blast.







































































Besides speeding, WHEELIE is also one of their fav..... And they are Goooooood..... Here are some pics of us having fun.




















































































Let me present to you, the Wheelie King!!



















I also tried learning wheelie, but all I can do was to keep popping up my bike and cannot seems to maintain it. I have a friend, who was learning wheelie at that time, he named me and him, the POPCORN Team... Hahaha cause we keep popping and popping but never to maintain it.But eventually, he managed to do it and he left me behind, as a popcorn.....

But that is still 1 thing I can do very well, HA. Which is to be a poser, with my bike. HAHA.














Saw that?? :)

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have been surfing online greater than three hours today, yet I by no means found any fascinating article like yours.
It is lovely price sufficient for me. In my opinion, if all website owners and bloggers made
just right content as you did, the web might be a
lot more helpful than ever before.

Also visit my site :: baby ergo carrier

11:23 AM  
Blogger Ash Green said...

Thank you so much for such an informative piece of information :)
If anyone interested similar one's have a look here
petreviewz.com

Thanks

7:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home