Friday, May 21, 2010

Day 237: Interesting Marathon in London

Date: 26 April 2009

I was soundly asleep before I was awaken by the blast of loud music and the cheering of the crowd. It was then I realised that a marathon was on going right at my door step. What interest me more was that people dress up and ran for the marathon to send a message. Be it love the animals, care for the environment etc etc... I even saw people dressing up as superheros and cartoon characters. Whatever the purpose was, it was fun watching....

How the hell do you run in these attire????

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Super Heros.....

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Team effort running.....

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Soldiers took the chance to do a route march.... Interesting....

Photobucket

Fireman too....

Photobucket

All these, happening from the Flora Marathon in London.

Photobucket

Enough of the marathon.... Its time to enjoy a great breakfast prepared by my host.... And its FREE.......

Photobucket

NOT......

Nothing in the world comes free... After breakfast, I helped out by doing a mass house cleaning.... I worked for my food and accomdation ok??? I am not a free loader.... :)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

More washing??

Photobucket

Photobucket

Well... Whats after washing?? Its time for a BBQ dinner... and oh.. if you are wondering, yes... that washing took one whole day....

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I got all these free gifts from the Singapore Day Event yesterday and I am now sorting them out and I will give them out to kids in Africa!!! Thats right... I am going to AFRICA tomorrow!!! So EXCITED!!!!!! One month in africa.....

Photobucket

We then ended the day by intoxicating ourselves while playing the game "Indian Poker". It was fun introducing this game to fellow mates whom had never played it before. They too, enjoyed.

Photobucket

After spending almost half a year touring around Europe, I am finally moving onto another continent tomorrow. AFRICA awaits....... Stay tune fellows..... :)



*Click HERE to return to the Main Page of The Cold Journey.*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home