Friday, April 16, 2010

Day 230 - 235: Last Days in Manchester

Date: 19 - 24 April 2009

My last few days in Manchester. I will be leaving this travel base for London. It was really kind for Clayton to let me use his place as my travel base. I hope I was not much of a hassle for him and his housemates over the past few months. I had a great time here especially those times where we cooked together. They will be having their final exams soon and I shall not disturb them anymore. Good Luck and see ya guys back in Singapore one day. :)

This was what I did before I depart Manchester.

Haggis and IRNBRU, Scottish stuff. Bought it back from Scotland for them to try.

Photobucket

I rather you not know what Haggis is made of. Heehee...

Photobucket

Photobucket

Leo treated me to a farewell lunch at his Uni. I learn lots about cooking from him during my stay.

Photobucket

Photobucket

I had a farewell dinner with Clayton and gang one of these nights and after which we headed out for some ShiSha.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Clayton did not join in for the puffing session. Why? Firstly, he hates smokey places. Secondly, he went back to STUDY!!! No Joke.

Photobucket

Another gathering with Clay and his friends.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Well, its time to pack. Here is something unique I had with me. This was in the display set when I had my stand by bed during my BMT days. Kept it for nearly 7 years. Then I decided to bring it out and use it on my trip (save money, every cent counts). I think it has done its job well and its time for it to rest. Off to the bin it goes...

Photobucket

So long my friends.... See you all back in the lion city, Sillypore... Oops.. I mean Singapore!! Hahaha....

*Click HERE to return to the Main Page of The Cold Journey.*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home