Monday, September 01, 2008

Goodbye My Friends!!!

Many of you know that I quit my job just to travel but how many of you know the true reason behind it? The real reason is that I always got sexual harrassed by my superior. He always tries to kiss me.

Photobucket

HAHAHA!!! JUST KIDDING!!! Now I got your attention. Well, just wanna say goodbye to all of you. I will see you all when I get back. Keep in touch with me ok? HERE is the link to stay in contact with me. This same link will also gives you updates of me.

Before I go, here is a surprise for all of you. Here's my new look.
.......................................................................
..................................................................
.............................................................
........................................................
................................................
............................................
........................................
.................................
..............................
.........................
.....................
..............
...........
.......
.....
...
..
.
.
.
.
.
.



Photobucket

Now this is what I call FREEDOM OF EXPRESSION!!!! I am FREE!!!!!!

WAHAHAHAHA......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home