Monday, September 01, 2008

Predeparture Gatherings

My friends decided to hold an early birthday celebration for me before I go on this trip. It was a really early celebration but I really appreciate the effort. Thank you all very much for your attendance.

The Magnum Gang and their partners

Photobucket

Dylan, Levvone, Roggor and Me

Photobucket


Besides my birthday celebration/farewell party, I had another meet up with some other magnums which I only see them once in a long long time.

Photobucket

Photobucket

I also meet up with one friend whom I already known for 12 years. Haven seen her for many years though.

Photobucket

Other than them, I also met up with WeiQin and Joanne.

Once again, thank you all very much for giving me your time. I will see you guys soon. Before I go, I wish everyone HARI RAYA PUASA, HAPPY DEEPAVALI, HARI RAYA HAJI, MERRY XMAS and a HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

CHEERS!!!!


*Click HERE to return to the Main Page of The Cold Journey.*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home