Monday, August 20, 2007

Secret, 不能說的秘密

I went to watch 不能說的秘密, a movie by Jay Zhou today. It is a really good movie. I love it. The plot ad the story is to my liking. Especially the character played by Kwai Lun Mei. Will be more than happy if I know someone like that.

While I enjoy the movie alot. However, I feel kinda lost when the show ended. Not that I do not understand the show, but I felt an empty space within me. Kinda strange feeling. Its like I miss something, but what is it????

Anyway, here's the trailer to the movie, followed by a preview of the movie and the link to the website for more info. ENJOY!!





Movie website:
http://www.sonypictures.com.tw/movie/secret/home.htm

Up to now I still cant figure out why do I have that kinda feeling after watching the movie.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home