Saturday, July 14, 2007

ZeeVinCeZ Motorcycle Diary - Part 14 - Back to a small dream

Well, it was really sad that my R1 got stolen in Malaysia. But what can I say, there is no point crying over spilled milk. The worst part is not losing the bike but the thought of reaching my work place which is in Changi by 7.30am every morning while I stay in Clementi.

Needless to say, there is a need to get a transport bike. Even if I take the first bus or train, I will not be able to reach on time. I had to get a class 2B bike for transport. No money to buy big bike already. Cubs were my opnions then. However, since my initial dream bike is a chopper (Click HERE to see), I went to get myself one.

Date of Ownership: Since Feb 2006 and still counting.....

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

No worries!! Life still goes on!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home