Wednesday, December 12, 2007

It's Biker's thing!!!

Here's a reply to my previous post by Naz from SBF. Kinda nice!!!!

I rode because I can't afford a car back then..
To catch the very first train was something I cannot withstand..
I thought it hard and hard was the thought I made..
That engine-powered two wheelers was the way to work without hate..

I couldn't ride to save my life nor my face..
I bought a bicycle and got me down to business in haste..
A lil weird to see a burly mid-20 year old chap learning to cycle in the midnight at the void deck..
And that was the only grunt I had, about being on a motorcycle but who gives a heck?..

Conveniently enough, life changed for the better..
I rode without a care for the ever changing weather..
Be it scorching sun or hurricane rain while I am on my ride proper..
For I accepted it as one of life's promises that nothing lasts forever...

I progressed from a mere transport bike owner to a performance bike seeker..
The world kept asking, why a 900cc two-wheeler and wasting your money endlessly...
But it's still affordable than the cheapest Korean-made four-wheeler..
and I out-run, out-turn and definitely out-class the latter mercilessly without a whimper..

I've had Rexes, Evos, Integra racer ya-yas zooming up my a$$ frequently..
When I looked at the mirror, I got blinded by the crazyshat HIDs..
To make it worse they flash and lunged at me..
You fockas really have this illusion of outrunning a Ninja-classed Kawasaki?..
Now don't be silly..

A twist of the wrist, a bank to the side..
Is all I need to show the agility of my ride..
And all the racer yayas can only hesitate "Want to lane change and chase not? want to turn anot?!"
Then another car catches up in the next lane, which made them mumble "Damn.. now cannot..."

True enough, it ain't all bed of roses on a bike yeah?..
You get drenched, your life depends on two credit cards on the tar..
But hey, you and me know that's what it supposed to be like by far..
Cuz when your time is up, nowhere is safe, not even in momma's bra..

Accept the reason and make the decision..
Reject the decision, go find your reason..
God have mercy on you and me who rode for our passion..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home