Monday, November 12, 2007

Super Import Nights

8/11/01 - 11/11/07
Singapore Expo Hall 5

Here's a clip I made. ENJOY!!



The reason this car show is called Super Import Nights is beacuse they imported models from USA to be in this car show. So I was wondering if this is really about the cars or the babes from the states.

Hot Imported models dancing:


More Drifting actions:



Anyway, I went for this car show for 2 reasons. 1 is to see the drifting, 2 is to see KT SO, one of the imported models. I first came to know about KT SO in 2004/2005 when I was still riding my R1. At that time, she did a photo shoot for R1 and it was like WAH!! But as soon as she went for a boob job and make her boobs so big (and fake), I kinda lost interest in her. Nevertheless, since she was in town, why not just take the chance to see her in person.

Here are some of her photos with the R1 taken back in 2004/2005.

































































Please dont ask me why is she washing herself and the bike at the same time. I do not know. Maybe she wanna save time.

Anyway, despite the imported models, I still feel that this is the best looking model. Thats why she is the only one whom I took a shot with.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home