Wednesday, September 05, 2007

ZeeVinCeZ Motorcycle Diary - Part 16 - Big Boy, Small Toy

Well, for those who dont know, I had already sold my my Africa Twin since Feb 2007. Yes NO MORE Africa Twin. Why did I sell it off? Its because I am taking part time degree now and I need the money to pay for my school fees. Therefore I choose to sell it off. It had serve me well though. Will miss it.

So meanwhile what am I riding? Quick... make a guess... but I bet u will never guess it correct.

This is my current ride...................
..........................
........................
.......................
.....................
...................
.................
............
.......
....
..
.





Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


Hahaha.. very cute right?

Bike: Kawasaki KSR 110
Date of ownership: March 2007 to 2010

Of course the I am not the one in the photo. The photo shows kiki bannai, a 1yrs old sitting on the kawasaki KSR 110 at the tokyo motorcycle show 2007 in tokyo.

Now here I am.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Big boy, small toy, great fun!!!!!

Wanna try???

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home