Friday, April 13, 2007

ZeeVinCeZ Motorcycle Diary - Part 8 - Act cute, no more

After the self skid on the vespa, I had told myself that a bike with such small wheels are not very safe. Besides, the braking system of vespa is not that good either. Therefore, I had decided to sell it away. But before I can do that, I will have to do up the bike. As for the design, I decided to go for the theme, Cartoon Characters. It was quite an easy job. I told the bike shop not to spray it as I wanna do it myself. So, after I got the bike back from the bike shop, i spray it all black and paste stickers on it.

It had stickers of superman, goofy, pikachu, the panda(pa1 pa1 xiong2), batman, garfield, la4pi3 xiao3 xin1, orh jiao, transformer etc...

Date of ownership: 24th Dec 2004 - June 2005.














0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home