Sunday, January 20, 2008

Out of Town

Hey man... I will be out of town tonight... Will be in Istanbul till maybe next week.. Catch ya when I am back... But before I fly, here's something for those who turn to alcohol when they are troubled... and for those who drinks alot...

Guess we all know that alcohol does not help to solve the problem. It will only get us drunk and when we wake up the next day, we will feel even more terrible... hang over etc... and nothing changes... nothing was done... so... face the problem and deal with it.. Alcohol only mess up our lives.. and things start to go wrong when we got high.... so... whats the point? dont be shy... face it.. and dont deny... coz at the end of the day, we will know why.... Enjoy this song.... :)

The Uncensored version of Afroman - Because I Got High...

and oh... dont miss me too much ya... :P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home